Tuesday, April 3, 2007

SAVE THE DATE

I am working on putting together the Release Party for BOOK 3: Brush with Death... ( available for pre-order at Powell's).

Here's what I know so far... July 13th (Friday the 13th) at the Chapel of the Chimes in Oakland. We are hoping everyone will get a chance investigate the place. Maybe we can set up a tour of some of the key action spots from Brush with Death.


You may recall I participated in the Ghost Walk with Sisters in Crime there last October. We are having the book release party at a resting place for the dearly departed, and beautiful architectural treasure, because it is a major CHARACTER in Brush with Death.

You can read a teaser for Brush with Death.

We had a blast at the last release party at Varnish. I hope you will mark your calendar and join us to celebrate the release of Brush with Death! I will post more details as I get them.

No comments: