Monday, April 9, 2007

Mystery and Independent Bookstores

In case you haven't caught the links on my website for some of my favorite independent bookstores, I thought I would list them here...

Green Apple Books
Powell's

Here are a few where I have done readings/signings in the past:

San Francisco Mystery Bookstore: I have truly enjoyed my readings/signings at this hometown favorite, plus this bookseller sold books at my Shooting Gallery release party! Thanks again Diane!
Mysterious Galaxy--one of my favorite, not just because I made it to their top selling paperback list! I really enjoyed my signing for Shooting Gallery there...and looking forward to more signings for Brush with Death!
Seattle Mystery Bookstore: a new favorite since my trip there in February!
M is for Mystery: great place to look for specialty (first edition, signed, etc.) items.

Send me links to your favorite hometown bookseller! Let me know if they are carrying my books. I would love to send them a poster in time for the latest release in July!

Stay tuned...more to come as I make my way around the country!
Support your local bookseller!

No comments: