Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Radio Sugar


I don't know if any of you were listening to Sarah and No Name on 97.3 RadioAlice this morning, but we got a special shout out.

Ah networking, what a wonderful thing. Honestly, you just never know what it will do for you.

Remember back in November I attended a Sisters in Crime conference in Hollywood? Well, I met an author, well actually many authors, on that trip named A H Ream. She writes mysteries based in Los Angeles. I told her about my series based in San Francisco/Oakland. She decided to send a set of my books to her best friend who lives in San Francisco. [Why yes, they do make a great gift for your friends!]

Her friend, Janice, read the books, and loved them! Janice noticed that I mentioned the radio show Sarah and No Name. She wrote the radio station an email and today they read it on the air!

Thanks to Janice, AH Ream and Sarah and No Name for the shout out! It's nice to be appreciated.

So, if you get a chance, check out AH Ream's blog and share your thoughts with your favorite radio station.

No comments: