Sunday, October 22, 2006

Watch Out Orinda!

Northern California Sisters in Crime (more on this group to come) will be in Orinda on October 25th!

The Orinda Library is hosting a special book discussion, (and book signings)! I will be joining three other Sisters-in-Crime authors in the Gallery Room for a free special literary event. Camille Minichino will serve as moderator.

I will have copies of my books in the Art Lover’s Mystery Series. I can't wait to sign your copies!

Here are the specifics:
Wednesday, October 25, at 7:00 p.m.
Orinda Library, 24 Orinda Way, Orinda, CA 94563-2555
925-254-2184

You can read reviews on Feint of Art and Shooting Gallery.

Don't forget to enter the PORTRAIT CONTEST. It only takes a minute to send me an email!!

For more info on Hailey Lind and Shooting Gallery, please visit www.haileylind.com

No comments: